quarta-feira, junho 23, 2010

straight to the moon

like the old Lou says
I can't stand it anymore
oh no, i just can't.
i just can't go on
i just can't believe
i jus't cant deceive.
maybe i'm not a saint
maybe i'm not a demon either.
maybe i'm just a guy
trying to live.
trying to learn
trying to forgive.
maybe i'm just a boy
trying to stay alive
trying to have some pride.
trying to stand by
trying to don't die.

god
oh god
don't know who you're
don't know if you even exist.
but this is my own pray
and i'm my own preacher.
and maybe i'm amazed
maybe i'm confused
perhaps i'm not that bad
perhaps I can win
someday, who knows
i'll fly, fly so high
straight to the moon
right to the place where
they'll never find me
in some light, in some might
and in my life, it'll stay
stay on, like an old blues song
like a love of my own.

Nenhum comentário: