domingo, junho 13, 2010

time spending

I spend so much time
alone in small rooms
watching old italian movies
listenin old songs of blues.

i spend so much time
alone with myself
some books under my arm
searchin for some help.

and you better believe me
when i told i spend so much time
alone in the bars
drinking scotch, smokin cigars
and wonderin why the world could be so bad
wonderin when i'm gonna get mad.

but you never will know
how much time i spent,
how much time i spend in the dark
writting poems by the moonlight,
wonderin why life is so mean
why do people like spring
and why you're not near.

and most importantly of all
you'll never know
what I know
about don't know nothing
at all.

and you'll never know
how is to fly
with your feet on the ground.
and how is to die
listening to such a good sound,
of the angels
coming down to save you,
when there's no one who'll
do it.

Nenhum comentário: